"But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ makes us clean from all sin." 1 John 1:7
Monday, October 02, 2006
biology~gag me!
I know I said I loved biology. I do, just not what we're doing right now. I really couldn't care less about foodwebs, foodchains, mutualism, abiotic an biotic things. Ecosystems, tropic, autotrophs, and hetrotrops. I wish they had like a surgery class. That would be great! Something exciting to do with human life. Something where I can cut something open (an animal would do). I don't want to know about the nitrogen cycle, the carbon cycle, and most definitely the phosphorus cycle. All I need to know is God created it and created it for a reason, that's it. I don't have to understand all this. It's certainly not the on the top of my list. Speaking of tops of lists, neither is Spanish. Oh who am I kidding, SCHOOL for that matter isn't on the top. Oh well, I just have to deal with it. I've got like 15 more years left anyway. Why couldn't God just take us to a certain point in life and insert everything we need to know. I guess the reason is because everything has a time and a season, and we would like blow up. That's what I keep telling myself. (by the way, school really isn't that bad, it's much better than last year).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
i know that i had a horrible 10th grade year. i remember telling my mom that i just wanted to go to sleep for the next three years and wake up done with high school.
wouldn't that be great.
hahaha.. I hate to tell you girl, but if you think your sophmore year is bad, wait 'til you Junior year. Your Junior year is what counts. All the college people look at the stuff from your Junior year to see how hard you were really trying. It's when you'll have the heaviest, hardest workload, while your juggling a job and/or car, and a social life.. haha..
But you can do it. I know you.. Just lemme know when you're drowning in hetrotrops and I'll come bring you a sugar buzz.. :p
I love you! I'll see you tonight!
Actually, junior year was a lot easier for me. I don't know why cause it was the year my mom first found out she had cancer. It was the year i drove a total of six different cars to school as the results of accidents and new cars that broke after we bought them. But it was also the year I decided that I did want to go to college. Maybe, it was just God's grace that carried me through that year, cause so much was changing, so much was difficult. It was a big year for me as far as importance, though I don't remember much of it. The bottom line and the piont that I'm trying to make is that God is big enough to carry ou through, no matter what.
Don't listen to Holly. Sounds like SHE's the one with that's scalpel crazy!
Post a Comment