Thursday, November 30, 2006

thirteen questions bj wants me to answer....

1. When you see a dead thing in the road, do you try to see what kind of animal it was? are you joking?? of course! my head is almost out the windown (not really) but that's the fun of being on the road. yes- it is sick bj.

2. When you go into a store, do you go straight to the sales racks, or do you look around the store first? Personally I don't like shopping that much. When I go into a store I look for what I need, get it and go. If that something just happens to be spotted on a sales rack than yes.

3. Are you susceptible to a sales pitch? no- I can't stand when those people are right in your personal bubble. "get away from me!"

4. What is the number one thing you want for Christmas? A camera.


5. If you HAD to choose one, would you skydive or bungee jump? Definitely Skydive! I've always wanted to do it. I tell my Dad if we were on amazing race, me and him, I would skydrive out that plane in a heartbeat.


6. Where were you the last time you sneezed? And did anyone say "God bless you"? I was in the kitchen washing dishes at home by myself. No- the voice didn't say anything.


7. When you brush your teeth, do you also brush your tongue? Uh...YES. I must ask, who doesn't? that's like a major dental crime. But han again that's one of my OCD things- my teeth.


8. How much personal space do you require? 4 feet is a little much. It does depend on where I am also. I prefer for their to be a reasonable amount of space if possible. I don't like to feel like someone is about to knock me over.

9. Which do you prefer, silver or gold? Silver. I hate gold. gold is, I don't know, I just don't like it. Kandi can where gold- I can't.

10. Do you like reality tv? reality tv isn't reality. (but like Bj, the only show I like is American Idol.)

11. Do you like the old Willy Wonka movie or the new Willy Wonka movie better (you can insert your own movie-with-a-remake if you want)? The old one. It's funny b/c I was just talking to someone about this in 3rd hour. The new one just makes me feel weird and yes, the daddy issues bother me.


12. What is your favorite movie that you're sure no one else likes? I can't pick just one. I do like Spy Game, minus the language.

13. What is your favorite typeface? Arial- at least for now.

6 comments:

Rebekah Hope said...

HA-HA-HA!

You lie. You like "Little People, Big World".. but I like it too because it's the most realistic of all reality shows I've seen.

Boogerface said...

I liked spy game, though I've only seen it once.

And just so you know, arial is a bad font. use helvetica instead or gill sans or neutra. they're all the same idea but better.

Lauren said...

I'm sure it is a bad one but I don't have any of those other ones. I checked. :(

Lauren said...

I know- a week IS a long time. I've been busy. School has been so crazy and now I'm sick. I just can't get rid of this junk.

Rebekah Hope said...

For the longest time there was a mystery kill on the Magnolia bridge. It looked just like a porcupine!! It somehow ended up right in the middle where it just sat there for a couple days untouched. Jordan and I each passed it a couple of times and even tried to slow down to discover what it was.. We puzzled over it for quite a while and were quite dissapointed to never discover it's true identity.

Boogerface said...

You may have the typeface Verdana. It's supposed to come on every computer these days and it a good one, too.