Tuesday, November 21, 2006

yes i'm still alive...

I know, I know. It's been over a week since I've updated- oh well. There simply just hasn't been time. I haven't fallen off the face of the earth all though at one point last week wished I had. Ask anyone who has had the chance to see me. School has been freakishly busy. First 16 reports and then a 256 punnentt and product rule post with 81 different penotypes and 27 different genotypes, plus the 6 tests a week. Tonight was the first night that I got to spend time and talk to my best friends in forever. It was kind of awkward for the first 5 minutes but then in slid right into stupidly funny mode. I miss every one. I know I haven't gone out when everyone else has and I've wanted to. It's just hard sometimes between not seeing my dad till the weekends and I've been sick. I do miss you all and hope things will slow down. We have to have a game night this week. I need my fix.
So what is this 13 Thursday thing???? I need something that will remind me to update this. By the way holly- are you done at the hospital yet?? You've had the 5 day thing up for 10 days??? I need to know if you're done. Finished..... Well I must go because I want to go do something else.


I NED HELP CHANGING MY BLOG. I KNOW HOW TO DO IT I JUST CAN'T FIX THE LITTLE THINGS. I HAVE SEVERAL DIFFERENT TEMPLATES I JUST NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: