Friday, February 02, 2007

I love these!

I want this one put on a hoody. It's wonderful!

I want this one but just on a tee.

5 comments:

Boogerface said...

I like both of them. I'm not really an advocate against emo though and the miss scarlet (though I really, really love it—whoever designed it did a wonderful job) is a chick shirt.

You should get it.

by the way, isn't it annoying to have to use your email to sign in now.

Lauren said...

I'm not really an advocate against emo either- I just like Shakespear. I think I am going to get miss scarlet...it is a chick shirt, I agree.

and yes, it's very annoying to have to use my email to sign in- I loathe it! :)

Lauren said...

They're all sold out of my size in both guys and girls! I'm sad now!

Boogerface said...

they'll reprint it again. don't worry.

Hannah said...

i haven`t learned about shakespere ore miss scarle .... but i like them both...