Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I don't have a title for this one...sorry

I can't believe I'm gonna make it in the bed before 10 tonight- it's a miracle. I'm in the process of putting all my thoughts together in one post. I don't know how long it will be but I'm trying to get everything in at one time. I just thought I'd let you know.
By the way- for your personal amusement, I spilt water all over my pants yesterday at lunch, then in 5th hour I stapled my papers to my jacket....yeah, I know!

3 comments:

Rebekah Hope said...

Okay for some reason I just scanned over the last part of this post when I was at your house. I'm doing the same thing. Except in that word document. It's almost 2 pages long at this point. I don't want to think about how long it would be on my blog, but it'll never end up there so I don't have to worry about that. I'm debating as to whether or not I should send it to you.

Lauren said...

why do you have to debate on whether or not to send it to me goof??

Rebekah Hope said...

Because I really am a goof. I'm going to print it out and bring it to you IN PERSON so that I have no reason to chicken out!