"But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ makes us clean from all sin." 1 John 1:7
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Paul Washer
This video is a hour long but worth watching. I think it speaks for it self.
Didn't we alreay listen to this guy speak? And didn't it already revolutionize us? And how in the HECK do you get YouTube to put a video on your blog?? Whenever I try it says that it's not compatible with the new blogger. Grrr!
yes we did listen to this guy already and I don't know, did it revolutionize us? and about the YouTube thing- you just have to be someone who doesn't care about grammer but most importantly- smart like me!
6 comments:
Didn't we alreay listen to this guy speak? And didn't it already revolutionize us? And how in the HECK do you get YouTube to put a video on your blog?? Whenever I try it says that it's not compatible with the new blogger. Grrr!
yes we did listen to this guy already and I don't know, did it revolutionize us? and about the YouTube thing- you just have to be someone who doesn't care about grammer but most importantly- smart like me!
Lol.. I am the grammar nazi you know.. I've got to live up to my title! I'm going to get your password and start proofreading all your posts. *wink*
hahaha..very funny!
I know you're on. Your ID picture suddenly changed. Get on MSN freakazoid. :p
is this all you people do all day?
Post a Comment