"But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ makes us clean from all sin." 1 John 1:7
Wednesday, April 04, 2007
pink lady apples and sharp cheese
Oh goodness...there are so many things that have happened since the last time I posted. I must say life is not getting any slower. Hmmm...let me think of the highlights. Well spring break starts tomorrow at 2:25, I don't have a Doc test this week, I went to "career day" at BRCC today, I decided that if for some odd reason I don't become a doctor I will defiantly become nurse practitioner and maybe, most probably, go into medical-surgical nursing. I'm so excited. And then there is the whole getting out of school in like 29 days! Oh and Ally is coming to Dominican- yay!!!! I'm painting my room too. Well I must go and finish clearing out my room and taking down the fixtures, and yes- this is a big run~on sentence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
woo and may i add that i am so super excited that this crazy, stressful, and icky week is OVER!!! 29 days sounds simply blissful
Post a Comment