"But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ makes us clean from all sin." 1 John 1:7
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
What now Bekah!?!?!?
spilt: v. A past tense and a past participle of spill.
If not, I can't believe it's a word. Why does the American language have to have two different, yet interchangable, words for the past tense of "spill". I'm so glad I grew up speaking English otherwise I'd never want to learn it 'cause it makes no sense at all. Blah!
2 comments:
Did you get that from some slang dictionary?
If not, I can't believe it's a word. Why does the American language have to have two different, yet interchangable, words for the past tense of "spill". I'm so glad I grew up speaking English otherwise I'd never want to learn it 'cause it makes no sense at all. Blah!
Dictionary.com baby!
Post a Comment