...and it doesn't feel any different. It never does...yet. I look back and see what God has done and where He has taken me in the last 16 years and see how much farther I have to go. He is so patient with me, even in my stubbornness. I thank Him for His grace and mercy that is the only thing that sustains me. I want to take a moment and recognize just a few of the many people in my life that mean a lot to me. The list is long and you don't have to read it.
My Parents: Thank you for all you two have done for me. It truly is a blessing to have godly parents who strive to be closer to Christ. Thank you for your patience and your constant love even when I am difficult. I want to tell you both from the bottom of my heart that I love you. You both have always been there and I am so thankful. A lot has happened these past 16 years and God has changed us as individuals and as a family as a whole. He is faithful. I love you both and couldn't ask for anything more.
Nan & Bro. Teryl: You two are right up there with my parents. I love you both with an inexpressible love. You both have always been there and shown my family what The love of God truly is. You have stayed with all of us through the good and the bad. All the late night phone calls and coffee runs (Nan). Thank you both for your dedication and the grace that you both walk in. I LOVE YOU. Yes, you too Bro.Teryl and I'm really sorry I called you a heifer! I'll take one dance for my wedding off the list.
Penny: "you are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me hapPY when skies are grey..." That's how I really feel- I just smile when I think of you! I love you so much! (and Jocko)
Amber: Wow. I don't even think I can type this all up. You mean so much to me, you are such a blessing! I know I can call you at anytime and you're there and will talk to me. I've watched you grow up since you were 14 and it has been and still is such an encouragement to me. Your like my big sister...I'm serious. You're faithful...that's the best word I can think of at this moment. You have challenged me in the Word and I'm so blessed to have you in my life. I love you more than I can say.
Bekah&Jordan: God has brought us a LONG way and we have a lot more to go but, I want to tell you both that I love you. Thank you for everything ya'll have done for me. I pray that the Truth would continue to rule and reign in our relationships with each other and God would move us on to perfection.
Ally: Like you said in my card, there has been many notes and letters about how thankful I am for you! I'm going to write another one because I' m running short on time.
Breigh&Hannah: I love you both with all my heart. It is amazing and such a privilege to be able to watch you two grow up in Him. I love to just listen to ya'll. You both light up my day when I think or see you. I love you both and can't wait to see what God is going to do.
Jamie: well, I must say we too have been through a lot. The police were involved most of the time but hey...childhood memories I will never forget. I know I don't see you often but I want you to know that I love you. And I am trying to finish this post before midnight so I have to cut it short.
and last...just because I have no more time, there is many more people...Lesley: I love you so much. you and an answered prayer and every time I look at you you are a reminder to me that He is real. Keep your eyes on Him and run on the path of righteousness never looking to the left or right. Don't follow in my footsteps but His. I love you a whole bunch.
2 comments:
the time really is 12:00 am. I made it. I don't know who to fix it on here
You make me smile too!! Hope your birthday was a special one. I love you really big (and Jocko does too)
Post a Comment