Friday, September 07, 2007

Do you really want to know??

Then it was like for a season there the blogs just "died". Did anyone else notice that? There was (and still are) those who just stopped blogging all that often. Why? What happened? The Lord didn't stop speaking, did He? Really, I want to know. There must be a reason, because the change of subject on the blogs has been a little drastic from what it used to be. And that's not bad. It just makes me curious as to why..


Now, I'm trying to think of where to start an answer to Bekahs' question. As you can see I haven't posted in exactly a month. Really, I haven't truly posted since July 15th. Pretty pitiful to say the least. This is why; we started this blog thing to keep in touch and know what God was doing after we started house church since we didn't see each other as often. Like Bekah said, it started off amazing! The Word was living and if I'm not mistaken it still is... But are we walking in it? I have not one problem with random posts about interesting things, I simply have a problem when those things are all we talk about. Where is the provoking one another to love and good works like there used to be? Where is the revelation?


God hasn't stopped talking to me - but if this is part of "relationship with each other", then I refuse to give and give and give because that's not relationship. I will go find people who will listen and give feedback. And that's what I've done. I honestly don't see any point of posting something of substance and getting little to no feedback. I'm not looking for praise or a "That was good!" I don't want to know if what I said was cool. I want to know if it applies to you, what it means in your life right now at this present moment, or even if you think I'm wrong! Where is the witness of the Spirit in each other? I've gotta have something to work with here. I'm not about to waste my time typing up what God is showing me so everyone can read it and then be left not knowing if it helped or wondering if I'm completely crazy! I can call the people who I know are seeking and searching, who are going to walk this out with me, and explain it in less than half the time it takes me to type it. I really want to pour out my heart.


So, hopefully this was an answer to Bekahs' question. I'm not holding anything back from people anymore. But I completely agree with Bekah as to "What's the point?" So... what else is there to say? Because in all reality, it's not about the latest iPod, what's on YouTube, TV shows - not that these things are all bad - but there has to be balance. It's all about Him… or is it? Christ should be number one in everything, especially in my relationships. That's all I want out of them, Christ.

1 comment:

Rebekah Hope said...

First to comment!!

I'm really glad you posted this. You did answer my questions, and you have some good questions of your own. Everyone already knows how I feel on this subject so.. I don't have much else to say.

Except to tell you that there was literal laughing out loud while I was "grammerizing". Where would you be without me...? ;-) You and Jordan both are good for endless entertainment. I love y'all!!