"But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ makes us clean from all sin." 1 John 1:7
Thursday, November 06, 2008
It's not about Obama
Early yesterday morning I came to before my alarm went off not knowing who had won the election. As I was pondering who it could have been the Lord spoke to me and said: " Obama won the election but my people are not to worry. Do not fear or let doubt arise in your hearts. For this is a time of true separation from the world. This is a time that the true Body of Christ will rise up and be able to be clearly distinguished from the religion and hypocrisy that I so despise. In this time there will be a great weeding out for I am drawing a line in the sand separating the true believers from the fake, self-seeking people. Either you are my people, righteously walking in obedience to my word in communion and fellowship with me and the Body, or you are not. But this is a time where the world will know who the true followers of Christ are because they will see the way that you live in correlation to the things you say." I just wanted to share that with y'all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've really been feeling the same thing, even before he won. Thank you for articulating it so well.
Post a Comment