"But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ makes us clean from all sin." 1 John 1:7
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
what to say...
I haven't posted anything of importance in a while- I know that's strange for me. To be honest, I don't really know what to say. It seems like there's a gap in what God's doing and me putting it into words. I think that haven't been pressing in as much as I should be too. There has been so much going on that isn't even worth repeating. I miss everyone so much and Sunday was refreshing but also depressing because it showed me just how much I don't get to fellowship with all these people I love so much. Besides Jesus, You all are my life, a part of me, because you are all apart of the body of Christ. I must tell you though- God is really working on my Aunt. She drove home Sunday by herself and called my mom crying, no gut-sobbing. She said that it felt like everyone who testified and when Bro. Teryl started to speak it was like it was only her and that person in the room. My mom really got to talk to her and she was open to what she had to say. She wanted Nan & Teryl's phone number and said she's going to call them this week- God is so faithful! This is really an answer to prayer. The only thing we prayed was that she would hear the truth and she did. She went from not wanting to talk to my mother or any of her friends to wanting "the pastors" phone number. funny. she said that she knew God had been talking to her, she just hadn't been listening. Anyway... that just goes to show how faithful God is and how much true relationship with one another affects other people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that's really good to hear about rhonda. i've been meaning to ask about her.
Post a Comment