![]() |
2. The compassion. I've seen that the compassion that I've never had yet always prayed for, He has finally given me just an ounce. But that one ounce seems like a river. I can't explain it, I am so grateful for who He is and how great He is. My cry is His cry. To be one with Him just as Him and the Father are one. I WANT HIS HEART and if I don't get it then lifeÂs not worth living. Hungry, desperate, thirsty, I want His heart. I want to fall deeper in love with Him. 3. Family. If it weren't for my family that He has given me I trulywouldn'tnÂt be where I am right now. I am so thankful. Even though our relationships aren't perfect God is changing them right now and drawing us closer together. It's amazing when you live in the house with people and find out that you don't really know their heart. 4. Friends. Relationships in Him are something that I need to live. I have seen through the past couple of months how much friendship means to me. I want to know every one of your hearts and I want ya'll to know my heart. Ok this might be considered cheating but I don't care. I can't just sit here and do this right now. I can't separate things into groups. All I know is that God is doing something in me at this very moment that is unspeakable. It's something I haven't felt in a LONG time. I just want more than Him. I see these people I'm around every day and I feel their hurt. I feel their heartache and it's unbearable. I hear what their crying out at night and my heart is broken. I used to wonder how Mrs. Diane could cry over the lost and I know now. I've prayed for this for so long. I've prayed for open doors and their there. God is so faithful. God opens up His hand and satisfy every need. He is merciful and compassionate. He is so big and I am so small and yet He cares. I want to be broken . So broken that I can't put myself back together and neither can anyone else. Only Him. I want Him and Him alone to rule and reign, and speak, and instruct, and guide. I want my heart to be so bare, so stripped. I want you all to know me as He knows me. I just want to be a vessel. and empty vessel for him. I WANT to go through the wilderness and the fire. It's worth it, it really is worth it. who he is and what He's done I can't comprehend and I don't need to. He is God and I am not. He is almighty, He is all powerful, and He is worthy. I want to know that every breath that take is in Him. I want Him and nothing else matters anymore. I don't need to try to figure it out I don't need to understand. He is, He is. There is nothing else but him. I want to be able to look at people and say to them that if they look and do what I do, they're pleasing Him. He is worthy and I'm not holding back any longer. If tonight is the last time I had I want to spend it praising Him. Time is something I can't control. JESUS HAVE YOUR WAY. BREAK ME, BREAK ME, I DON'T WANT TO GET IN THE WAY AGAIN. I AM RUNNING, YOU TRULY HAVE BECOME MY SOULS CRY. I WANT TO BE ONE JUST AS YOU AND HIM ARE ONE. NO MORE OF THIS. HEART, WAKE UP- SOUL, WAKE UP- JESUS SHAKE ME!!! I NEED YOU MORE THAN FOOD, MORE THAN DRINK, MORE THEN KNOWLEDGE, MORE THAN SLEEP, MORE THAN COMFORT. JESUS HAVE YOU WAY. STRIP ME, MOLD ME, CHANGE ME, SHOW ME. YOU ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH. HEAR THE CRY OF MY HEART, MY SOUL, THE VERY ESSENCECE OF ME NEEDS YOU. JESUS. |
"But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ makes us clean from all sin." 1 John 1:7
Friday, December 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment