![]() |
Fifteen most annoying sounds in the world. 1.Tapping their fingers. on a table for a long period of time. 2. My mothers voice. But only when she's calling Lesley. She makes this weird sound...I don't know, it just annoying. 3. Printers. when the paper just keeps coming out and then the printer stops and shakes and then beeps at you because it's out of paper. 4. That lady off of that show. The one with Archie in it. Her voice is so high pitch it gives me a headache. 5. My brothers "I want something" voice. along with Jacobs 6. The bell at school. It doesn't go "ding, ding, ding" but "ping, ping, ping". Ah! drives me crazy! 7. My alarm clock. Thats a given. 8. Holly's cell phone. at 6 in the morning on a Saturday. 9. The chipmunks. Christmas songs. 10. People sniffing up their snot. because they don't know how to blow their nose like normal people. 11. My Free enterprise teacher. Mr. Lynch- just shoot me. He's from Tennessee and his voice is just horrible. 12. My Spanish teacher. Mrs. Wilson. Can't leave her out. The Hispanics are going to take over the world and our official language WILL became Spanish according to her. 13. The little whispers. while your trying to take a test. 14. The timer on the dryer. It's so loud. 15. My cell phone. when it's running out of battery. |
"But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ makes us clean from all sin." 1 John 1:7
Friday, December 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
well, i'm glad to see that you've joined our little group. I don't understand the bell thing. Is it just higher than most other bells?
well, i'm glad to see that you've joined our little group. I don't understand the bell thing. Is it just higher than most other bells?
The bell- It's different every day. The ping refers to the high pitch sound it makes, when it actually works and the whole school isn't tardied.
Sorry holly, You know I'm just playing with you abou tyour phone although I did feel like throughing it across the room yesterday morning. And guess what, this morning my nose is running....:D
Post a Comment