Fifteen favorite places to go. 1. Out of the country. I absolutely love to travel. As long as it's not France or any place like that. The next place on my list is Rome, Italy, the Mediterranean, Greece...ahhh.
2. Coffee houses. Coffee is one of my favorite things. I want to work at a coffee house- it smells so good.
3. To bed. My bed is one of my MOST favorite places to go!
4. Antique shops and places. I love old places, I like walking on floors that are hundreds of years old. To think of the people who could have walked there.
5. Art galleries. I love them. My art class is supposed to be taking a trip to one. I want to go to an art show, I think that would be amazing. 6. The beach. This is somewhere that if you wanted to get rid of me and not want to see me again- take me there- I could stay on the beach forever. I just don't like sharks. Now that I think about it I haven't been in a LONG time..
7. The zoo. I know it's kiddish but I don't care. When I'm there it's so fun- we need to take a trip there too- I'm serious! Let me know when days are open.
8. Counter Culture. The yogurt is amazing and the green walls are a plus too.
9. Fishing. Even though I haven't gotten to go in a while I love fishing. Especially if I 'm with my daddy...It's so much fun.
10. Down town. Not necessarily baton rougue's downtown but anyone's downtown. I like walking around seeing the buildings and things like that.
11. The movies. I like everything about it even if the movie isn't that good.
12. Museums. once again- old things 13. Book stores. even if I don't buy a book, just being there is great! The smell is better.
14. Nana's house. Although I miss everyone while there it's still one of the best places on earth. 15. On vacation to places I have never been. once again I love to travel but I must say I like to go and then come back. I think that's what makes it fun- knowing I can come back.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment