"But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ makes us clean from all sin." 1 John 1:7
oh my gasp!!! WOW! that is CRAZY!!! I knew something was up just after I saw the picture of Mrs. Michelles face with all the luggage out on the side of the road.
Not q u i t e as good as being there, but, oh, so much fun!! Sitting here in the ac watching someone - - No, I won't go there!! So thankful that you all got through the side of the road ordeal, the water dripping through electrical places, and, oh yes, not being hurt by a stray pine cone! Hope you are having a great time! Ginger
2 comments:
oh my gasp!!! WOW! that is CRAZY!!! I knew something was up just after I saw the picture of Mrs. Michelles face with all the luggage out on the side of the road.
Not q u i t e as good as being there, but, oh, so much fun!! Sitting here in the ac watching someone - - No, I won't go there!! So thankful that you all got through the side of the road ordeal, the water dripping through electrical places, and, oh yes, not being hurt by a stray pine cone! Hope you are having a great time! Ginger
Post a Comment