Friday, June 27, 2008

todayo is my birthday!

Well I'm really just bored. I got home a little bit ago from a movie and was talking to Deanna but the call dropped so yeah. I need to post some pictures from DC and I will...sometime. Most likely this will happen in North Carolina, free Internet access....oh yeah. Pictures are coming and I have a Word to share but I don't think I can type it out....I may be bringing the web cam with me on this trip ;) we'll see. I really do need to go to sleep now. My mom told me I could go to the movies only if I got up the first time she asked me to, although she didn't release the time she plans on doing this to me when she was questioned. Oh well. That's the price you have to pay I suppose. Off to sleep, for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lauren! is it really your birthday! if so, happy birthday! i watched your vids on your trip, funny stuff. hope you're having a great summer and that the Lord is really working in and on you, sister. Be prayin' for yah!
lindsay