"But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ makes us clean from all sin." 1 John 1:7
Monday, September 25, 2006
charcoal
I didn't go to school today. I had a reason though, unlike an unnamed person I know (bj). I think I might have had an allergic reaction to the charcoal I used for my English project. I woke up this morning around 4 and my stomach was killing me. I was really nauseous, clammy, and so dizzy I could hardly see straight. The bottom of my feet and my palms started to itch really bad and swell up (swoll up, started to swell- I don't know how to use it). The only thing that I can think of is that I'm allergic to charcoal. I didn't eat anything different than my family and they aren't sick. I don't know, It's really weird. Oh well. I will be at school tomorrow though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
the charcoal i let you borrow iss back hrer at my house and i don't know how it got here. did you send it back?
Oh, and sorry about your puffiness. . .
You do realize don't you that this is, in some round about way, BJ's fault???
I just find it utterly funny that it even happened.. I'll make sure that I never give you anything with charcoal on it.
no. it's not Bj's fault. He didn't know nor did I that I was allergic to it.
Yes, it was BJ's fault. I told him not to give you that radioactive charcoal! I'll beat him.
LOL! ok bj can take the blame. That's even better.
(I tried bj, it must be that blonde thing because I still don't see how it's your fault, oh well)
i don't see how it's my fault either. all i did was try to help out a friend. it isn't my fault that you got all puffy.
Post a Comment