This is not me but one of my best friends Bekah typing parts of a conversation:
My stupid other blog got messed up. So I had to make this one. I used to call my pacifier my "goony". I just made it up one day and said "I want my goony." Lemme throw this question out to ya'll... But we need to be happy while we can because my question is very solemn and grim... BJ is telling us about his new iPod that he ordered. Of course I'm sure you'll read all about it very shortly. I am now officially avoiding telling ya'll what this question is while I go on and on about my extensive iPod knowledge. Jacob's nickname is "Cob".. known to BJ as "Squirrel Food".. okay, okay.. here's the question: We were reading this book called "Night".. it's about the Holocaust.. I was thinking... I don't understand why God allowed that to happen to like 6 billion people who were "his people - the Jews".. I don't understand the reasoning behind that. You see what I'm saying? Why would God allow that to happen to "the children".. They didn't back down from their belief whether it was right or wrong, and God just allowed a whole nationality to die. My teacher made a comment.. She said it's funny how we think of the Holocaust because it was pledged that nothing like that would ever happen again in the world... but it's happening in Iraq and the middle east all over the place.
Jordan changed the subject and went serious then started talking about her gopher lip.. then went serious again.
Just so ya'll know: This is how a typical conversation with my friends goes. This is part of who I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment