Sunday, December 03, 2006

A busy week ahead and no more energy left...

I'm gonna be so busy this week with school. I hate it when all your teachers try to cram everything in before mid-terms. All I keep saying is "two more weeks till I'm done with school for this year". I'm fighting my mind and flesh- keeping myself calm about mid-terms because I WILL NOT END UP IN THE HOSPITAL THIS YEAR!!!!! I am not going to allow that to happen. Even though my body is and has been whacked out for months I have to keep going. I *feel* like I can't do it anymore, but I *know* that I can and unfortunately have to. I know that this is all just a distraction to keep me away from the Word and hearing Him speak. That's what we talked about today in home church. Not letting the things of this world distract or deceive us. When that happens it chokes the work that God is doing. We have to be steadfast in fellowship and relationship with one another and steadfast in faith. We can't allow ourselves to have any idol time. We are starting to study faith. Its hard to put to death the flesh to read the word. To get up that 10 minutes early to spend time in His presence. All I want is God to show me my heart. I'll have to post later about what happened to me Friday at school.

1 comment:

Rebekah Hope said...

I love you. Really I do.. And I'm thinking about you!