Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Verdana- just for you Bj

Ok- I have 5 minutes before I go to bed. I haven't died. God is faithful.
For Bekah: I have read some great poems and sonnets in the past two days.
For Jordan: I have know idea but I love you so much and thank for helping me study.
For Holly: I miss you and want to see you desperately- I have a DNA molecule to construct for Monday. Any free time? :)
For Jaime: I love you to!
And last but not least, For Bj: I know exactly what you're talking about. I have a lot of things to say- just waiting for the right time to.

I MISS EVERYONE!!!
I hope everyone's week is going well. I love you all and am thinking and praying for ya'll.
Bring forth fruit unto righteousness in all meekness and humility with a servants heart.
I'll post the "lot of things to say" later.

P.S. for Bj- Please don't forget to water Kandi's poinsettia! not to much!!

5 comments:

Rebekah Hope said...

I love it.. I have "know" idea.. lol.. You did that on purpose!

I want your poems and sonnets. I love you so dearly. If there's anything I can do to lighten your load, lemme know!

Boogerface said...

Does that mean you have Verdana?

When do you get out of school for Christmas break?

Lauren said...

um...yes it does- it means that this post is in Verdana.

My last exam is on the 21st and thats a half day. After that I don't have to go back to school till the 8th...I'm so happy!!!

Boogerface said...

I thought you had a "lot of things to say". . .

Lauren said...

I do.
I just haven't sat down to type it out yet.