"But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ makes us clean from all sin." 1 John 1:7
Friday, January 12, 2007
My new shoes
Ok- I went and bought a pair of shoes. I happen to love them- I think Jordan is the only person who will agree but I don't care. They are unique and weird but oh well- they have personality.
you make me giggle.... the only person in the world (okay so maybe i would too!!) that would post a blog about your shoes and take multiple pictures of them hehe ;)
8 comments:
I think those are actually the ones that Jordan was looking at getting when she decided on a Wii instead. She's gonna be so jealous!!
I love them too though. They're awesome!
you make me giggle.... the only person in the world (okay so maybe i would too!!) that would post a blog about your shoes and take multiple pictures of them hehe ;)
those shoes are soooo cute i love them !!! p.s. ive keep my room clean!! yeah for me!!!!!
Well I happen to really like them...
I really like them and think they suit you well!
who is this anonymous???
Someone who still loves you and checks up on you daily!!
can i get a name please or at least a hint???
Post a Comment