Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Buhay Kolehiyo

So. College life. I don’t know if I can really classify it as college life yet. Classes don’t officially start till Monday but so far I love it.

Sunday was awkwardly okay. I forced myself to be in that big room away from everyone I knew for a bit. I didn’t get nervous but it was kinda overwhelming there for a while. Awkward when it seems as if everyone is talking amongst themselves and you’re the only one just standing there. What a freshman! Things did get much better though but that night I came home after a forced bowling trip (no seriously, it was mandatory), crawled in bed and said “I hate this, why am I here? By the time this week is over my comfort zone won’t even exist”. I got over that by Monday…most of it at least. Monday was game day. Yes, those crazy games that are amazingly fun to play with people you know. But it turned out fine actually. They made us jump in the pool, do this Caribbean baseball game (which you so need to learn how to play because it’s supper fun), all sorts of stuff. And yes, of course, we have to do a skit at the end of the week…oh joy! Everyone knows how much Lauren loves that. Anyway, we’ve had a lot of group meetings and whatnot but I’m not gonna go into all that. I like it.

It’s amazing. I absolutely love it here. It’s like I just fit. I have nothing more to say for now.

No comments: