Thursday, August 13, 2009

So Today's the Day

Today's the day I leave my home. It's funny when I sit back and think about it. This day is one that I have dreaded, dreamed about, prayed for, cried about, thought would never come and tried to avoid haha! Tell me that's possible? It's going to have to be. All my stuff is empty and the boxes are packed in the car. What's a girl to do? All these "see ya later"'s are getting somewhat depressing and I keep saying that in 4 weeks from now we're all going to look back and say "gah! We are such babies!". This time is exactly what most people have said it would be, bitter sweet. I'm a little nervous about the unknown but I know this is His will. Last night I sat on my floor with all my boxes around me and all of a sudden those words, "what am I doing?" and as I carried things out of my room I'm constantly having this conversation with God, "God, I don't want to do this, no you just don't understand, I love you and I want to obey you, just not now"...pitiful...and yet His grace is more than enough to quiet all the things around me, to quiet my mind, will and emotions and bring peace. I can't wait to see what He's gonna do. Let's go!

No comments: