Monday, September 18, 2006

school...what else can i say?

School is school is school. Today in biology we did a neat experiment involving hydrogen peroxide, fire, and chicken liver. (sounds disgusting, i know) The liver was the catalase, or the enzyme that speed up something or another. We had to put 6 ml of HG in a test tube and then put a piece of liver in the tube and cover it up to let it build pressure. Then we lit the wooden stick thing and blew it out. We had to sick it in the test tube and see how many times it would light. Anyway, I know that might sound pretty boring but it's better than having to take notes for a hour. Next semester we get to dissect all sorts of things. From a worm to a cat. I'm excited. This teacher, known as Doc, is my favorite teacher so far. Well of I go to read _Night_. I actually like this one. It's interesting to hear a description of the holocaust by some one who was there and experienced everything and made it out alive.

2 comments:

Boogerface said...

wow. . . exciting day. . .

Lauren said...

tell me about it.